Welcome to Admission cell of KC Institutions, Feel free to call or send your query through an email at any time on helpline. All queries pertaining to admissions shall be responded immediately.
Contact :- Nawanshahr
Punjab : 9814966664, 9814966663
J&K : 9464946455
HP : 9914100502
Bihar : 9814966664, 8872088454
Jharkhand : 8872088444
Nepal : 8872088411
Email : email@example.com
A candidate shall be eligible for admission to B.Tech. course if he/she fulfills the following conditions:
He/She has passed the 10+2 or its equivalent examination conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one the following: Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Computer Science.
Admission to 2nd year B.Tech. degree course.
- Those candidates who have passed diploma in any Engineering Trade from Punjab State Board of Technical Education, Chandigarh or Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal (now named as Sant Harchand Singh Central Institute of Engg.& Tech. Longowal) or such examination from any other recognized State Board of Technical Education.
- He/She possesses a good moral character.
- He/She fulfills the conditions mentioned in the Punjab Govt. notification incorporated in the CET Brochure of PTU.
- He/She fulfills the requirements laid down by Punjab Technical University .
- He/ She should submit a medical fitness certificate issued by a qualified doctor.
- The B.Ed Examinations shall be open to only those Graduates and Post Graduates of Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar/ other recognized Universities who had been admitted to B.Ed. Entrance test conducted by Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar or any other University, on behalf of the Punjab Govt.
- The minimum qualifying merit score in Pre-B.Ed Entrance Examination shall be 45% for general and reserved categories (other than schedule tribes/ schedule castes/ backward classes) or Schedule castes/ Schedule Tribes/ Backward classes/ categories the minimum qualifying merit score in Pre- B.Ed Entrance test Examination shall be 40%.
- A person who possesses the qualifications laid down in ordinance 5 has been on the rolls of a college affiliated for B.Ed Degree course during the academic year preceding the examination, shall be eligible to appear in the examination on the production of the following certificates signed by the Principal of the college attended by him/her of good character.
- of having undergone the course of training for the Degree of Bachelor of Education for one academic year at a College affiliated for this examination.
- of having secured at least 40% marks in internal assessment in all the parts and their components as mentioned in the B.Ed Syllabus.
- of having attended not less than 75% of the lectures delivered in each subject in which he/she is to be examined. Provided that the Principal of the College shall have the authority to condone shortage up to five lectures, in a subject but no student whose shortage in lecture exceeds 5 in a subject shall be permitted to appear in the examination.
- A student who is unable to appear in the examination owing to shortage in the prescribed course of lectures in the subject/ subjects may be allowed to subjects concerned by attending the lecturers at the concerned College.
- A student who having completed the prescribed course does not appear in the examination or having appeared in the examination has failed may be allowed to reappear in the examination privately as a late College student for two consecutive years without attending a fresh course of instruction.
- Every candidate shall submit his/her admission form to Registrar through the Principal of the College he/she has most recently attended.
For getting admission to the institutions, the candidate must have passed the following essential subject in their Matriculation Examination. 1.) English 2.) Mathematics 3.) Science
The admission is made through Joint Entrance Test (JET) conducted by Punjab State board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh. The JET Examination is normally held in the last week of May.
The students who have passed their I.T.I. course certificate are eligible for admission in 2nd year of Diploma Program.
The student who have passed Matriculation and cleared above essential subjects such as English, Mathematics & Science along with JET examination and are desirous to get admission on provisional basis against the vacant seats at the management quota, may directly apply to the Principal of the institute as per above mentioned terms & conditions. Their final admission shall be, however, subject to approval of the Punjab State board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh. The students who wish to register themselves for admission may do so by depositing the sum of Rs. 10000/-. Their admission shall be regularized on their being finally eligible as per above said norms. The candidate who fails to seek admission on being eligible, their registration fee shall be forfeited and no claim for the same shall be entertained.
- No entrance test is conducted by the University
- 10+2 in any stream for all courses.
- The admission is done on merit basis.
- 10+2 in any stream with Minimum 50% marks for BBA, B.Sc MEFT and B.Sc A&MT
- 10+2 with Mathematics/IT for BCA
- Original 10th certificate ( English, Science, Math sub are mandatory)
- Original 12th certificate ( Only in LEET cases)
- Character Certificate
- Detail Marks certificate/ % of marks obtained in 10th or +2.
- Full Admission Fee
- Affidavit of Gap Required (if any)
- Complete address with Pin Code
- Contact No i) Parents ii) Student
- Signature of student and parent
- Photographs (12 Only)
- Domicile or Residence Certificate
- SC/ST/BC Certificate
- Income Affidavit from father (if admitted under SC category)
- Affidavit from father and student regarding ragging
- Medical certificate
- Any Other